4Ocean Bracelet - Choice of Styles
Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines. Wear it as a reminder to curb your plastic habit, live more sustainably, and encourage others to take action to protect what they love.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines
- Cord made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads made from 100% post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
- Hand assembled in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof design
- Adjustable from 2” to 5” in diameter
As soon as our beads, cords, and charms reach our main facility in Denpasar, Bali, a crew loads up our van and motorbikes to distribute these components to artisans in remote villages scattered across the island.
Women comprise 80 percent of this workforce. In Bali, women tend to assume the role of primary caretakers for their families, which means their job opportunities are limited. Because they’re able to hand assemble our bracelets in their homes and village centers, more women are able to join the workforce while continuing to care for their families.