The Partridge & Pear - Dickens Village
- Part of the Dickens' Village Series from Department 56.
- Victorian England at the time of Charles Dickens was a center of culture for the world, where many traditions we celebrate today took shape.
- Inspired by the restaurant at Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, the place for Good Food and Holiday Cheer!
- It was the first piece in the Twelve Days of Christmas house series first introduced in 2011.
- Hand-crafted and hand-painted porcelain lit building. Includes light cord and bulb. .7.68 x 5.71 x 6.46"
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh